Vpak - Highly Purified, Nutritional Additive
Vpak (Vitality pak) is an all-natural, highly purified, nutritional additive that has been shown to improve survivability and production yields in cultured species. Both field and laboratory trials have demonstrated increased disease resistance when animals were fed diets supplemented with Vpak. Vpak contains no antibiotics and is manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008 quality guidelines to help assure consistent, high-quality, and traceability.
- Observed improvement in survivals & production yields
- All-natural alternative to antibiotics
- Proactive mechanism for fighting viruses and pathogens
- Optimal dose/response inclusion level for shrimp
- Inclusion in hatchery feeds reported to improve survivals in growout
- Safe, biodegradable, and residue-free; no antibiotics
- Shown in field tests to increase survivability in P. vannamei by 10-25%
- Production yields reported to have improved up to 35%
- Inclusion of Vpak in hatchery feeds has demonstrated increased survivability in growout stages
- Application Rate: 0.25% or 2.5 Kg per metric ton of feed (5 lbs. per short ton of feed)
- Directions: Add at mixing after volume ingredients have been added; Mix 1.5X normal mix cycle
- Duration: Feed continuously according to finished feed protocol at farm
- Particle Size: Fine powder
- Packaging: 15 Kg. Bucket (33 lbs.)
- Shelf-life: Unopened packages have a shelf life of up to 2 years.
- Storage: Store additive in cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from sunlight. Rotate stock to use old additive first ('first in, first out' principle).
- Processed Grain By-products, Marine Products, Plant Protein Products, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C),
- Xanthophyll, Preservatives