Agri Air - Overseeders
The Agri Air is perfect for smaller pastures with slopes or undulating terrain. Extremely stable and manoeuvrable, the Agri Air features a pneumatic hopper which channels the seed directly to the cam wheel. Changing seed types and resetting the reliable calibration is done in the blink of an eye. The Agri Air also looks the part, thanks to the Vredo attention to style and detail!
The DZ Agri Air Series is available in two models:
- DZ 325.075 AGRI AIR (450L) with a working width of 2.5 meters
- DZ 329.075 AGRI AIR (450L) with a working width of 2.9 meters
These overseeding machines can be equipped with a smooth roller or a special packer ring roller, for following undulations on rough, stony surfaces. The two sections pivot and every pair of discs is separately suspended, which results in the machine being able to follow undulating land accurately.Continuous seed distribution
The machine is equipped with a penumatic seed distribution, the fan is hydraulically driven. The seed hopper, with a 450 litre capacity, can be filled easily via a standing platform.Double discs
Overseeding is only useful if the seed is sown directly into the soil. The Agri Air is therefore also equipped with the Vredo-Double-Disc-System. Only that system guides all the seed into the narrow slot. Every machine is equipped with a compaction roller, this guarantees a quick germination and deep rooting of the injected seed. The pairs of discs have a row distance of 7.5 cm and are sprung separately, which results in a complete, close and healthy sward without weed. Research has confirmed that the Vredo Overseeding System generates a germination rate of 96%. Because the seeding depth is precisely adjustable from 0 to 25 mm, this high result can be achieved.VREDO Overseeding principle
- Double V-shaped discs which make a small cut in the soil.
- Seed is placed in between the discs.
- The slit is closed by the compaction roller.
- Optimal situation for germination: The seed is in contact with the soil and gets the optimum amount of light and air.
- The seed is protected against weather influences such as frost and birds.
The combination of Double Discs and the spring and turf guard ensures an optimal seeding depth which means the most efficient usage of expensive seed.