LAMAX - Model S - Interrow Combined Machine with Single Blade
A simple combined inter-row machine with single right-sided arm, that allows all processes of cultivation between rows or stumps of vineyards and orchards and also for very narrow plants, fitting to the width between rows, thanks to its hydraulic variation system of working-width. LAMAX-S has the ability to mount only two types of interchangeable tools, of which one is the inter-row blade with hay ray tools, and the other is the inter-row ploughshare, that allows a perfect cultivation between rows.
Moreover, upon request, it is possible to mount the new hydraulic inclination system of the tool group according to the slope of the land. A series of central springy shanks connected to the base chassis allow the complete plowing of the central row. The aforesaid can also be used for the non-cultivation of the central row, working only between stumps. The machine is equipped with an electro-hydraulic emergency button controlled from the driving seat, which invokes the arm in safety position in case of collision with obstacles.
- Electro-hydraulic emergency device with recall button of the arm in case of obstacles.
- Central adjustable tiller with springy shanks and hoes for summer and winter plowing.
- Right-sided inter-row blade with hay ray tools (50 cm).
- Safety shank that protects the blade in case of collision with fixed obstacles.
- Three-point hitch.
- Recordable sensor onto the moving arm.
- Lateral depth wheels.
- Hydraulic regulation system of working width.
- Oil cooling system.
- PTO (power take-off) 540 rounds/min.
- Right-sided interchangeable group head.