Wagner - Model Champion Series - Planting Machines
The 'champion' among the versatile planting machines. The range consisting of high quality planting machines able to plant almost all plants from 10 cm length efficiently and accurately. The model range includes Champion A, Champion B and Champion Kompakt. All feature a hydraulic planting depth adjustment, hydraulic lateral displacement and a circular planting system with hydraulic drive wire. The planting system with hydraulic wire drive attains exact planting distances, even with changing speeds. If exact transversal lines shall be achieved it will be planted only from one field side. Planting distances from 40 cm are possible. The row spacing depends on the tractor width. For all plants from 10 cm to 4 m length. Appropriate for straight forward control over laser. Special requests might be considered..
- Planting machines in 4 standard construction types, depending on equipment an size
- Planting distance from 40 cm We are able to consider client requests of planting distances < 40 cm
- Row distances from 140 cm may be driven trouble-free. Smaller distances are possible, tractor width > 160 cm make it difficult to implement and in some cases may be an intermediate frame must be used. Applicable for planting of cultivations like:
- vines (usual lengths of 23 until 50 cm)
- High board vines until 90 cm or 120 cm (Austria), with different clips and covering
- High grafted vines until 120 cm
- Card board vines (plants in pots)
- Olive trees for traditional until super-intensive plantings are possible
- Fruit trees(until ca.: 3 4 m length)
- For the mentioned types of plants exist trim levels. Even adjustments to special sizes available.
- Control systems for straight-ahead drive