WaterPak - Model 2 - Versatile Fixed Speed Control for Residential Landscape Pumping
From WaterPak Pro Series
Standard features and benefits of all Waterpak units: NEMA 3R service rated fused main disconnect with lighting surge protection to safeguard station electronic components from power surge. Non-corrosive composite enclosure with ventilation and lockable lid. Marine-grade UV-resistant surface coating on enclosures TEFC motors (Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled motors). Thermally protected motor. Station gate valve located inside the enclosure to isolate the pump station from the irrigation system. Liquid filled pressure gage for accurate pressure monitoring. Performance run tested prior to shipment. Unit dimensions: 36' x 24' x 24'.
All WaterPak systems are fully tested prior to shipment and arrive ready to work for you. Product Warranty All WaterPak products carry a 1-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. At Watertronics, we stand behind our products and provide top quality craftsmanship you can count on.
- 2 HP, 230 volt, single-phase 20 GPM @ 65 PSI
- Fixed speed control
- Suction Lift or Booster System
- Stainless steel impeller
- 24 volt relay control Alarms: High pump temperature shutdown
- Priming port (lift application) located outside of the enclosure for easy system priming
- Compact, durable, and dependable
- Performance tested prior to delivery
- Delivered as a factory-assembled unit for fast installation
- One year limited warranty against defective materials or workmanship
- FCC Part 15 Compliant