WaterSafe - Model II - 100% Solid Aromatic Polyurea
WATERSAFE™ II is formulated for high tensile and elongation properties to bridge cracks and accommodate movement on cementitious substrates. WATERSAFE™ II is ANSI/NSF 61 compliant as tested by an ANSI accredited lab and is approved for direct contact with potable water. It is a fast setting, rapid curing, 100% solids, flexible aromatic, two component spray polyurea that can be applied to suitably prepared concrete and metal surfaces. It may be applied in single or multiple applications without appreciable sagging and is relatively insensitive to moisture and temperature during processing allowing application in most temperatures.
- ANSI/NSF 61 compliant for Potable Water
- 100% solids, no solvents, and Zero VOCs.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Meets USDA criteria for incidental food contact.
- Low temperature flexibility.
- Installed with or without reinforcement in transitional areas
- Concrete/steel water storage tanks.
- Food processing plants.
- Irrigation canals and flumes.
- Secondary containment.
- Marine environments.