Rogers Sprayers - Model WE/FE Series - Walk Behind - Electric Sprayer
The Electric Turf Sprayer is a compact unit that delivers even applications every time. It is often used by golf courses and commercial operators.
The Electric Turf Sprayer is simple to use, has no hose restrictions and allows the user to spray in windy conditions. It is very handy in smaller areas that don't allow a larger unit to operate. Its lightweight aluminum construction and maneuverability make Rogers Sprayer's Electric Turf Sprayer an excellent choice.
- Polyethylene and aluminum construction
- Replaceable nonabsorbent drift-stop skirt
- 10' diameter smooth 'no-flat' foam tires
- TP8001 VS spray tips with tip screens
- Tee-Jet diaphragm nozzle body assemblies (15psi) with 1/4 turn caps
- 1/2' nozzle feed lines and nozzle flow indicator
- On/off toggle switch
- Pressure gauge (0 to 100 psi)
- Manual pressure regulator
- Pump 12 volt, 3.6 gallons per minute
- Battery holder (12 Volt, Max 7 3/4' wide, not included)
- Height adjustable handle. Folds vertically for easy transport