Weasler - Gearboxes
Weasler’s power transmission product offering includes a wide range of gearboxes. The diverse product range, flexible designs and engineering capabilities allow Weasler to meet most gearbox requirements. Standard gearbox designs and manufacturing processes make it possible to customize the ratio gear type and shaft configurations to meet application requirements with minimal impact on delivery, quality and cost. Should the application require more than a standard gearbox, Weasler’s combination of engineering excellence and diverse product offering can provide complete engineered drive solutions.
From finding an equivalent replacement gearbox, to providing a complete drivetrain solution, Weasler’s application engineers are available to provide assistance with any application requirements.
- Parallel shaft
- Chain case
- Custom designed
Features and Benefits
- Straight and spiral bevel gearboxes
- Standard and customized ratios available
- Cast iron and aluminum designs available
- Customized shaft configurations to meet your application needs
- Excellent customer service and application assistance
- Engineering support for custom power transmission designs
- Field and lab testing capabilities