Westfield - Model MK 80 - Swing Away Grain Augers
There's an mk to suit any need - westfield has developed and refined the best grain augers available. We've learned what farmers want - affordable, simple, straightforward design with dependable and long lasting performance. Available in 8', 10' or 13' diameters, our MK Series Grain augers incorporate the best farm-tested designs, engineering and materials. You can find a Westfield auger to take on your smallest or biggest grain handling chores with ease.
- 'A' frame design for maximum stability.
- Available in 51', 61' & 71' lengths.
- Capacity is up to 3,900 bushels per hour (106 tonnes/hr).
- Choice of mechanical or hydraulic swing auger drives on 8' and 10' models.
- Equipped with heavy duty constant velocity (CV) PTO shaft to eliminate vibrations for smoother running and less stress on the drive train.
- Extendable axles on 81' models (112' when retracted).
- Flared lower tube for improved feeding with replaceable 14' flight section.
- Spring loaded safety discharge door on intake hopper guards against main auger overloading.
- Trussing provides maximum support with full bin reach.
- Wear Edge flighting at critical grain transfer points.