Our New Horizon All Vegetable Compost is a naturally peat free formulation that gives your vegetables triple the goodness. It has a perfect blend of Biofibre combined with West+ as well as Coir+ to give fruits and vegetables every reason to thrive. You can also combine this compost with top soil to create raised beds and borders for vegetable patches.
- 100% sustainable, natural and peat-free compost
- Specially blended for all types of vegetables
- Base fertiliser – feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Ideal for adding into raised beds
- BIO3 formulation – No Green Waste
- Try our New Horizon All Plant Compost too for amazing results all around the garden
- 50 litre
100% peat-free – 100% sustainable – Guaranteed results!
New Horizon All Veg Compost has been specially created to be the perfect compost for all tomatoes, chillies, root crops and herbs.
Westland BIO3 is a revolutionary new compost formulation engineered to out perform all peat-based blends and starts nourishing the plant immediately. It also has an open structure and micro-nutrients for total plant health, helping to feed plants for longer.What to Expect?
You will get great results with this compost. After 6 weeks, we recommend supplementary feeding of nutrient hungry plants with a relevant feed such as Westland’s Big Tom Super Tomato Food.
- Use all year round from January to December
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use
Did you know, you can grow potatoes by sowing them directly into the compost bag? Find out how to here.Seedlings / Pricking Out
- Hold seedlings carefully to avoid damage
- Gently tease the roots from the compost using a dibber or pencil
- Space seedlings to allow to grow
- Water regularly until ready to pot-on
- Thoroughly water the plant
- Gently tap the pot to remove, shake off loose compost
- Place plant in a new pot with new compost
- Fill gaps with new compost, firm down and water