Westland - New Horizon Tomato Planters
New Horizon Tomato Planter is a naturally peat free formulation that gives your tomatoes triple the goodness. The planter has the perfect blend of Biofibre as well as West+ and Coir+ for the best yield of tomatoes. The planter is the ideal size for two tomato plants. Additionally, our new and improved bag ensures easier watering and deeper roots.
- 100% sustainable, natural & peat-free compost
- Specially blended for all types of vegetables
- Base fertiliser – Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Ideal for tomatoes, chillies, peppers and cucumbers
- BIO3 formulation – No Green Waste
- Available size: Medium (2 plants)
100% peat-free – 100% sustainable – Guaranteed results!
New Horizon Tomato Planter has been specially created to be the perfect compost for all tomatoes, cucumbers & chillies.
Westland BIO3 is a revolutionary new compost formulation engineered to out perform all peat-based blends and starts nourishing the plant immediately. It also has an open structure and micro-nutrients for total plant health, helping to feed plants for longer.
What to Expect
You will get great results with this compost. After 6 weeks, we recommend supplementary feeding of nutrient hungry plants with a relevant feed such as Westland’s Big Tom Super Tomato Food.
When to Use
- Use all year round January to December
- Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use
How to Use
- Roll the bag and shake to open up the compost
- Cut the bag length-ways when in position
- Make holes and place plants. Push canes into place
- Water when dry. Feed every three days after the flowers appear