Westrup - Model GD 11-20 T/H - Flat Screen Grader
The GD modular grader is a very compact machine ensuring an accurate sizing in 4 fractions of a large variety of products in one operation.
- Feeding section with feed roll and gate with spring.
- Pre-aspiration channel with fixed depth.
- Screen section consisting of one sieveboat with screens with fixed 6o screen inclination.
- First screen layer for grading in two fractions (large size and small size).
- Two parallel transport plates from first screen layer to the two lower screen layers; one for large size product and one for small size product.
- Two lower screen layers, where the first layer is for grading in two large size fractions and the second layer is for grading in two small size fractions.
- All screens with quick-change system.
- Four outlets in the bottom of the machine.
- Fixed drive and motors.
- Motors with PTC sensor prepared for frequency converter.
- Vibrator feeder
- Variable drive with frequency converter
- Screen section enclosed with doors
- Screen inclination of 4o or 8o
- Interlock screen system
- Screens with tumbling plates
- Adaptive aspiration control system (AAC)
- Intelligent screen management system (ISM)