Westrup - Model GP 10-18 T/H - Flat Screen Grader
The GP modular grader is a very compact machine ensuring an accurate sizing in 4 fractions of a large variety of products in one operation.
- Feeding section with feed roll and gate with spring.
- Pre-aspiration channel with fixed depth.
- Screen section consisting of two sieveboats with screens with fixed 6o screen inclination.
- Upper sieveboat with 3 screen layers for grading in two fractions (large size and small size).
- Two parallel transport plates from upper to lower sieveboat; one for large size product and one for small size product.
- Lower sieveboat with 6 screen layers; upper 3 screen layers for grading in two large size
fractions and lower 3 screen layers for grading in two small size fractions.
- All screens with quick-change system.
- Four outlets in the bottom of the machine; each outlet with integrated manually adjustable dust aspiration with 4 spouts on top of the machine for connection to an external aspiration system (customer delivery).
- Fixed drive and motors.
- Motors with PTC sensor prepared for frequency converter.
- Vibrator feeder
- Variable drive with frequency converter
- Screen section e nclosed with doors
- Screen inclination of 4o
- Interlock screen system
- Screens with tumbling plates
- Adaptive aspiration control system (AAC)
- Intelligent screen management system (ISM)