Wetherell - Model DOUBLER - Hydraulic Splitter
From Hydraulic Splitters
Saves time by flipping a switch instead of having to stop and switch hydraulic hoses. Cheaper than adding a spool to the tractor. The speed and direction of the hydraulic flow is still controlled with your tractor hydraulic lever. Works on single or double acting cylinders, hydraulic orbit motors and many other hydraulic applications. Can be easily switched from tractor to tractor or any other implement requiring additional hydraulic outlets.
ISO (Pioneer) couplers standard (Old style JD cone type or IH couplers also available).
- OPERATING PRESSURE: TO 3000 PSI
- RATED FLOW: 7 GPM
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -400 C TO 1200 C W/BUNA-N SEALS
- CARTRIDGE VALVE COIL VOLTAGE: +12 VDC @ 4 AMPS (FOR BOTH COILS)
- *MUST BE CONNECTED TO A SWITCHED, FUSED POWER SOURCE!
- OVERALL WEIGHT: 9 LBS.
- DIMENSIONS: 3-5/8” W X 6” H X 10” L