Wheatheart - Model X100 Series - Grain Handling System
The X100 features the redesigned hopper, large sealed boot transition and scissor lift frame that you have come to know on the X 130 and X 160. The Wheatheart 100 is more durable and easier to use than ever before, available in 63’, 73’ and 83’ lengths and capacity up to 6,600 bph.
In order to design the most robust auger we’ve ever built, we utilized our world-class manufacturing facility, highly skilled research and development team and dedicated testing centre. We put the X Series through the paces, with multiple commodities and weighing station for accuracy and electrical and PTO power for testing all auger applications. We are confident that the X Series will not only meet, but surpass your expectations for durability and performance.
- Wear Edge Technology. Continuous 10 Ga steel welded to flighting edge where most of the wear occurs. Standard on all Wheatheart augers at critical grain transfer points, including the hopper, boot and incline tube.
- Square, One Bolt, Flight Connections for improved performance.
- Safety Discharge Spout Head with large opening for easy access serviceability.
- External Grease Zerks on all U-joints for ease-of-maintenance.
- Premium Powder Coat on all painted parts for durability and a great looking finish.