Williames - Flats and Trays
We are a leading provider of a wide range of high quality hard plastic seedling trays for the horticultural industry. All trays incorporate a unique indexing system for use in the Williames Automatic Transplanter. Our trays are primarily designed to promote optimal plant growth and development. Field tests are undertaken with leading propagators to ensure optimal cell shape, minimal root spiraling and good aerial pruning. Our trays are injection die moulded using high quality UV stabilized polypropylene. This ensures our trays are tough, rigid and long lasting. The trays can be cleaned and used over and over again.
Wide range of tray sizes and cell volumes.
- Manufactured from high quality UV stabilized polypropylene.
- Tough, durable and long lasting
- Corner reinforcement to limit breakage
- Easy to clean and sterilize from harmful pathogens
- Smooth design for ease of handling.
- Consistent product to facilitate automation.
- Smooth cell walls for ease of plug extraction and to limit plant damage
- Patented indexing system for use with Williames' automatic transplanter
- Environmentally friendly - material can be recycled
- Available in range of colours depending on the customers needs.