Williames - Model ST750 - Seeder
Williames ST750 Seeder is capable of seeding up to 750 trays per hour.
Williames ST750 Seeder incorporates the following:
- Simple operation.
- Few moving parts and robust construction ensure excellent reliability and low maintenance.
- Adjustable to suit most tray types.
- Variable speed control while maintaining timing.
- Precise mechanically timed cleated chain conveyor for positive engagement of tray.
- Readily interchangeable dibber and seed drums for different seed types and tray configurations.
- Simple seeder and dibber height control.
- Powered rotary cleaning brush for dibber drum.
- Large diameter seed drum to enable multi-seed singulation bars for optimal singulation.
- Air brushes for accurate singulation on seed drum.
- Accurate seed placement at chosen depth and position in cell.
- Integrated drive of conveyor, dibber drum and seed drum for consistent timing at any speed.
- Safe operation and auto stop mechanism.
We also offer a number of options for your ST750 Seeder:
- Upgrade to 5 singulator bars and side air cushions to enhance singulation of difficult seed types.
- Electric counter.
- Variety of seed drums available to deal with most seed types and single/multiple seed placement.