Woods Batwing - Model BW12 - Rotary Cutters
From Rotary Cutters
The Original Batwing in a New 12-foot width, designed specifically for compact tractors. 12-foot Dual-wing cutter for compact/utility tractors. Main driveline: Cat 4. Tractor PTO HP: 35 hp minimum. Cuts brush up to 1.5-inches in diameter. Side frame depth of 11-inches. Lighter tongue weight ideal for use on lower horsepower compact and utility tractors. Fully baffled deck for even distribution and a finer shred. Standard integrated chain shielding. Exclusive quick-change pins enable speedy blade changes in the field.
- PTO Horsepower : 35 hp minimum
- Tractor hitch : swivel clevis
- Cutting width : 12 ft
- Cutting height : 2' - 12'
- Cutting capacity : 1.5'
- Gearbox HP : 160 hp – splitter / 75 hp – center and wing
- Blade tip speed : 14,300 fpm center / 14,900 fpm wing
- Deck thickness : 12 gauge, high-strength steel
- Side frame thickness : 7 gauge
- Deck side depth : 11'
- Weight (tongue / total) : 750 lbs / 2450 lbs
- Blade dimensions : .5' x 4'
- Blade overlap : 6'
- Flex wing : 90° up, 22° down
- Tires : laminated, used aircraft, foam-filled aircraft
- Suspension : spring on center section
- PTO driveline : Main - Cat 4 / Wing - Cat 3
- Cutting area shielding : standard chain shielding
- Warranty : cutter - 1 year / gearbox - 6 year limited