Woods - Model FZ22K - Front Deck
Woods’ reputation for safe, durable, high-quality mowers for tractors began in 1946 when our first model rolled off the manufacturing line. And Woods entered the zero-turn mower market well over 20 years ago. Today Woods offers a wide variety of mowers. From the Woods’ premium rear discharge PRD-Series finish mowers to Undermount Mowers to the Front-Mount zero-turn riding Mow‘n Machines and back to the economical Heritage three-point hitch mowers, we have a mower to fit your needs. And Woods zero-turn Mow'n Machines offer industry leading features, plus exceptional power and performance with easy, simple maintenance.
- Manufacturer : Woods
- Model Year : 2014
- Model : FZ22K Front Deck
- MSRP : Request a Quote
- Weight : 1,240 lbs. with 61 in. deck
- Mowing Width : 48 , 54 or 61 in.
- Mowing Height Range : 1 - 5 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 8.5 gal.
- Engine Type : V-twin OHV
- Engine Make : Kawasaki
- Engine Model : FS651V
- Fuel Type : Gas
- Horsepower : 22 hp
- Lubrication : Full pressure with spin on filter
- Air Cleaner : Dual clean / pleated with foam pre-cleaner
- Transmission/Drive : Hydro gear transaxle ZT3400
- Travel Speed : 9 mph
- Wheels/Tires : 23 x 8.5 - 12 required with 48 in. deck
- 23 x 10.5 - 12 turf or 23 x 10.5 - 12 Chevron
- Blade Tip Speed :
- 17,700 fpm for 48 in.
- 16,500 fpm for 54 in.
- 17,800 fpm for 61 in.
- Kawasaki V-twin OHV engine
- Long wheelbase for more even weight distribution for improved rider comfort
- Standard full suspension, adjustable seat to reduce operator fatigue
- Front-mount deck for greater visibility and ease of cutting under low-growing foliage
- MX V-Baffle™ creates strong suction, lifting grass for a precision cut and keeping dust under the deck
- PowerTilt™ feature available on all decks
- TrueFloat™ decks follow the contour of the ground for better cut
- Standard roll-over protection system (ROPS) for added safety
- Anti-scalp roller standard