Model WPB - Flexible Harrow Cart
The Wingfield Flexible Harrow Cart is a high quality, cost effective model that is built to withstand even the harshest conditions. Our bolted frames, made from high quality steel tubing, are assembled with grade 5 - 5/8' u-bolts. This construction technique allows the frame to flex, which eliminates the cracking of metal at welded joints after years of harrowing.
If you would happen to hit an obstruction and bend part of the frame - that piece is all that would need to be replaced; whereas with welded frames, the complete unit may be twisted and may have to be replaced.
Our frames encompass the entire harrow section, which gives better control of the harrow in situations where you are in heavy residue. An added benefit of the bolt together frame is the ability to break the unit down so it can be shipped LTL at lower freight rates.
- Comes in sizes from 16' - 35' in width
- Our fullest depth of harrow -7 1/2' single piece sections
- Bolted frame construction to allow flexing, the ability to ship LTL at lower freight rates, and can replace individual pieces
- Heavy-duty 6 bolt hubs with 1 5' trailer tires
- Welded 4' x 16' hydraulic lift cylinder with hoses
- Optional: Hydraulic fold for wings with hoses
- Hydraulic fold for wings with hoses: $1,100.00
- Additional pair of axles and tires: $1,025.00
- Sections come in single piece widths to provide consistent residue clearance and soil penetration.
- The area between center section and wing overlap to eliminate streaking. There is no more need to connect the sections together with cumbersome clamps which can catch and bind.
- Adjustable in width and replaceable, the heavy-duty 1 3/4' spindle has 6 bolt trailer wheel and hub. This provides safety during transport, as well as preventing downtime due to a cheap implement tire going flat in the field.
- The heavy-duty 4' x 16' welded hydraulic lift cylinder is closed in transport and storage, which stops rust on the shaft. The cylinder is fully extended during field operation – allowing the operator to use the hydraulic float system on his tractor in rough terrain.
- A strong 4' x 4' x 1/4' tongue is 16' in length and can be extended in 2' segments to allow for tight turns or wider implements.
- Rings in lieu of hooks both front and rear stop tiresome unhooking and tangling of the harrow sections. They also provide increased floatation at higher speeds without binding.