Wright Commercial - Model Stander - Mowers
With the Stander®'s Operator Balance Control (OBC), you can mow hills almost as fast as level ground. To ride hills, you have to feel them - become part of the landscape and react with your whole body. The innovative Stander® puts your center of gravity at your feet, not your seat. You use your weight to keep traction on the higher wheels and cross slopes at speeds no other mower can handle, so you mow faster with greater control and without switching to a walk-behind.
The stand-on mowing revolution started right here. However, today’s Stander® is even more refined, agile and well balanced than its forefather. The patented stand-on design, known as Operator Balance Control (OBC), lets you become an extension of the machine, which allows you to handle changing terrain and hills almost as fast as level ground.
Navigating tight spaces is a breeze with the Stander’s zero-turn radius capability. And the compact size means it will never have to be left off the trailer. Even now, the Stander is still making a bold statement in mowing performance.
- Rugged and durable deck sizes of 32”, 36”, 48”, 52” and 61”
- Engines: 15.0, 18.5, 19.0, 22.0 and 23.5 HP Kawasaki
- Driven from a standing position so you can shift your weight instantly to handle changing terrain
- Mows faster than a traditional walk-behind mower with less user fatigue
- The smaller size allows you to fit more mowers on a trailer
- No seat, seat belts or arm rests mean you can step off for a quick exit or to pick up debris
- Outstanding control and handling for trim mowing