Wright - Model Stander ZK - Stand-On Mowers
Enjoy unprecedented speed, control, and stability on your biggest jobs with one of today’s most advanced zero turn mowers. With its stand-on design and up to FX850 engine, the revolutionary new Stander ZK™ combines the uncompromised control, speed and traction with the power you need for the smallest to the largest jobs. Take the stress off your back and use your legs to ride the hills and tackle changing terrain. Anything else is simply sitting down on the job.
- Rugged and durable with deck sizes of 52″ and 61″
- Available in FX801 (25.5 HP) & FX850 (27.0 HP) Kawasaki Engines (HP J1995 Rating)
- Short overall length for greater maneuverability than any Mid-mount Z
- Mows more lawn in the same time as any comparable Mid-mount Z when hills and maneuvering are considered, with cut speeds of up the 13.5 MPH
- Quick cut height adjustment changes from 1.5″ to 5.5″ easily
- Low center of gravity and large wheels for hillside stability
- No seat, seat belts, or arm rests mean you can easily bail out or step off to pick up debris
- Cooling fans on pumps for more effective hydro cooling.