Model X-Sem 3 - 3-Point Mounted Light Land Alternative Cultivators
Two 3-point mounted light land alternative cultivators with 2 or 3 rows of vibrating tines, and different linkage system for mounting the drill. Their function is to prepare a nice seedbed by leveling, crumbling and packing the soil. The X-SEM3 is an alternative to standard combinations offering high-output performance at a limited price. With its strong design it can be combined with the heaviest seed drills. The seed drills Vicon Airsem or Mecasem are directly integrated on the headstock of the X-SEM3 in order to reduce the power requirement for lifting even with large hopper capacities (1800 litres). Precision seed drills can be mounted by hitch to enable easy disconnection if requested.
- The Vicon X-Sem 3 is equipped with 2 or 3 rows of straight tines 45x10mm or levelling tines 45x10mm (2 rows only) for a well-crumbled and levelled seedbed.
- With 3 rows the large distance between the first and second row (330mm instead of 200mm) ensures a smooth soil flow even with plant residues.
- The models with 2 rows of tines can be equipped with a straight levelling bar or a hydraulic Clod Board.
The working depth is adjusted by means of a pin and hole system or by parallelogram. This system is used when the coulter bar is mounted on the roller (as for example with the Airsem) for a constant depth control regardless any unevenness of the field.
A wide choice of X-Sem 3 accessories and rollers (Tube roller, Toothpacker, Discpacker or Rimpacker roller) are available for perfect adjustment to the various seed drills and soil
- Clod Board with 2 rows of tines, mechanically adjustable or by hydraulics. For perfect crumbling due to vibrating tines. Can be completely lifted if not needed.
- Track eradicators spring-loaded or protected by Non-stop safety system.
- 2 or 3 rows of tines
- 3.0 to 4.0m rigid
- Underframe clearance 420 mm
- Tine spacing 150 mm
- Quick tines change support for easy and safe maintenance
- Combination with all Vicon Rau Accord drills
- Perfectly adapted for operation in light to medium soil.
- Can match with all heavy rollers in the range
- With little wear and high output performance, the X-SEM3 is a real alternative