XILEMA - Model NP20 - Automatic Fertigation Equipment
XILEMA is an automatic equipment for injecting fertilizers into the watering system that provides greater control over your operation.Xilema is aleadercontrolled fertigationin high-performance farming both in greenhouses and outdoors.Xilema controls fertigation in different areas of the world: Europe, Latin America, North Africa and in Asia. At the present time, it continues toexpand its services on the five continents.
- Extended benefits with the installation of a new software that makes handling the equipment easier and also enhances its features.
- Offering solutions for all requirements in terms of the different crop types and their development phases, achieving:
- Saving in manpower.
- Provision of nutrients in a balanced and uniform manner.
- Improvement in the quantity and quality of the harvests.
- Designing a tailored system, because it adapts to any flow, farm size, existing watering head and crop type.
- Adjusts to the number of outlets or sectors.
- Permanently developing and perfecting its equipment through the Research and Development Department (R&D).
Each Xilema® unit can communicate with a laptop computer using the Windows operating system. The different communication modes are:
- RS 232 (point to point service). It uses a serial port of the computer and is connected to an NX 300 programmer. It allows a wired connection of up to 20 meters.
- RS 485 (serial multipoint, daisy chain). It establishes a direct communication between the computer and one or several NX 300 programmers, creating a network of up to 16 units. They allow the connection of units located at a distance of more than 1 km.
- Radio, Wifi o modem. With direct line of sight it is possible to reach a distance of almost 1 km.
- Ethernet system, offering high-speed communication. Recommended up to 100 metres.