Yanmar - Model 100 Size 22000 lbs - Excavators
The SV100 has been developed to satisfy the needs of ultra tight turning. The turning radius in both front and rear is so small that the boom bracket stays entirely within the tracks. this smooth tight turning radius adds versatility on tight work sites. The stability is as great as that of a conventional style unit.
- Maximum digging depth: 16'1'
- Maximum reach: 23' 9'
- Travel speed: 2.9/1.6 mph
- Maximum digging force bucket/arm: 12216/9658 lbs
- Swing speed: 9.6 RPM
- Boom swing angle (L/R): 68/68 degrees
- Ground contact pressure: 5.44 psi steel track
- 5.29 psi rubber track
- Pump capacity gpm: 21.5x2+16.3+3.8
- Hydraulic PTO gpm: 37.8
- System main relief pressure set: 3988 psi
- Yanmar 4TNV98T-SBV 73.5 hp @ 2200 rpm
- water cooled 4 cylinder diesel
- Operating weight: 20,950 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity: 31.7 gal
- Machine width: 7'7'
- Cab height: 9'3'
- Track length: 10'1'