Yardman - Scrapers
This lightweight manually operated Yardman scraper has a sturdy tubular steel frame mounted on pneumatic tyred wheels, and is fitted with a tough synthetic rubber blade. The reversible side flaps are fitted with non-corrodable nylon rollers and enable the Yardman to be operated in either a push or pull motion, and has proven to be the ideal solution for most yard cleaning requirements.
- A practical and cost saving application where access for tractor-towed units to buildings and feeding yards is difficult or impractical.
- Two-way pugh-pull manual operation using easily reversible flaps enabling close contact of scraper blades with side walls.
- Ideal for cleaning circular milking parlour yards or for cleaning cubicle houses and cattle yards.
- Easily replaceable hard wearing synthetic rubber scraper blade.
- Available with adjustable 40' handle to suit operator height.