Yeasture - Feed Additive for Animal Feeding
Yeasture is a beyond basic yeast product. This unique and broad-spectrum feed additive is a synergistic combination of three important natural grow-promoters for modern livestock and poultry producers.
1. Fortified Microencapsulated and Bile-Resistant Proprietary Strains of Probiotics:
- Live Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast culture with 3 strains of high fermenting and reproductive capacity.
- Lactic Acid-Producing Bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. casei, Enterococcus faecium.
- Enzyme Producing Bacteria: Bacillus subtilis.
2. Potent Prebiotics:
- Colostrum (not included in poultry formulation)
3. Comprehensive range of Digestive Enzymes: Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Pectinase, Xylanase, Lactase and Phytase. Yeasture also contains chelated organic trace minerals Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract and fermentation solubles.