- Minimum maintenance: simplicity in design. The head is free of complex systems and is easy to work on using standard tools.
- The quality and strengthof its components are excellent: the innovation and modernisation to which we subject every manufacturing process has allowed us to increase the service life of our machines.
- Removable chopper and safety deviceson every row and on the endless drive, preventing the sets from breaking down in the event of accidental overloads.
- Optimal operation:a robust, reliable machine, capable of reaching high harvesting outputs and achieving anexcellent chopping quality in all conditions..
Put your head to the test
- Capable of harvesting the tallest cornat high speeds. Capable of harvesting in the presence of dense grass.
- No need to stop during the harvesting campaign.
- Capable of absorbing the harvester's lowest power.
- The lowest maintenance cost.
- Achieve the maximum return on your investment.
- Possibility of configuring your head at any time with the entire range of accessories and fittings on the market (ask your distributor).
- Availability of a wide range of spares for headsover 25 years old..
- After-sales adaptations: we adapt every head “on demand”.
- Availability ofmaintenance manuals and broken-down catalogues for all models for easeof communication between customers and the factory and between customers and distributors.
- Warm, personalised service. All of our employees arequalified professionals.
- Side chain for harvesting down corn.
- Central chain for harvesting down corn.