Put your head to the test
- Capable of harvesting the tallest cornat high speeds. Capable of harvesting in the presence of dense grass.
- No need to stop during the harvesting campaign.
- Capable of absorbing the harvester's lowest power.
- The lowest maintenance cost.
- Achieve the maximum return on your investment.
- Possibility of configuring your head at any time with the entire range of accessories and fittings on the market (ask your distributor).
- Availability of a wide range of spares for heads over 25 years old..
- After-sales adaptations: we adapt every head “on demand”.
- Availability of maintenance manuals and broken-down catalogues for all models for ease of communication between customers and the factory and between customers and distributors.
- Warm, personalised service. All of our employees are qualified professionals.