Model Z1 - No Snag Tagging System
From 1-Piece Tag System
It’s a proven fact: better tag retention starts with better application.
Promotes faster healing and improved tag retention
Z Tags unique cutting tip makes a small incision that heals quickly and snugly around the tag stem.
Delivers legendary readability and durability
Z Tags gives you the choice of laser printing, hot-stamp printing and do-it-yourself marking to
match your personal preference. Regardless of which one you choose, you can rest assured that your Z Tags will remain readable for years to come.
Z Tags Important Tag Application Tips
- Make a precise incision – NOT a puncture wound. This is critical for proper healing and retention.
- Always make a NEW hole. Applying tags into holes from previous tags will prevent proper healing causing the tag to snag or fall out of the ear.
- Avoid penetrating cartilage and blood vessels.
- Always use clean equipment to avoid disease transfer.
- RFID tags are to be placed in the LEFT ear, 1 ½” – 2” from head.
- Make sure the button is placed on the back of ear.