Zetor - Model Proxima & Proxima Power - Heavy-Duty Mid-Size Tractors
The new Proxima and Proxima Power are Zetor heavy-duty mid-size tractors updated for 2013. They offer an overall heavy design for most demanding professional use, high level of equipment and refined quality of its name brand components, at the price of much lesser competitors.
The Proxima Series follows the popular Zetor Silver Series with several major updates:
- All-new hydraulic systems have more features
- Standard two-speed PTO (540/750) on the Proxima series in combination with high torque engines reduces fuel consumption by 20 %
- New rear axle has over 11000 lbs carrying capacity
The Proxima models are all-mechanical tractors, thoroughly engineered using up-to-date technology in every aspect, while emphasizing the highest possible reliability and very easy and inexpensive servicing during their entire life.
The Proxima Power models maintain the mechanical engine design, in addition to having hydraulically controlled power shuttle, power shift and PTO clutch to enhance the features and comfort.
The new models are general purpose tractors in 70 to 120 engine horsepower range (63 to 104 PTO horsepower):
Proxima 70… 70 HP, available with and without cab, 2WD and 4WD
Proxima 85… 85 HP, available with and without cab, 2WD and 4WD
Proxima 100…100 HP, available with and without cab, 4WD only
Proxima Power Series:
Proxima Power 90 … 93 HP, available with cab and 4WD only
Proxima Power 100 … 100 HP, available with cab and 4WD only
Proxima Power 110 … 107 HP, available with cab and 4WD only
Proxima Power 120 … 120 HP, available with cab and 4WD only
- High torque, high efficiency, all-mechanical Zetor's own engines have been known for their reliability, extremely long life and easy servicing.
- Fully synchronized transmission of the Proxima series with synchronized shuttle has 12 speeds forward and 12 reverse.
- The Proxima Power series is equipped with 24/24 power shuttle transmission with wet clutch and three-stage power shift. The power shift is controlled by push buttons in the gear shift lever, or automatically based on engine load
- Independent PTO on Proxima series tractors is operated by a separate mechanical PTO clutch, fully independent from the engine clutch. This simple system engages smoothly and precisely and the operator is always in full control of PTO engagement. Standard on all Proxima tractors is two-speed independent PTO (540/750 rpm), which allows you to run most of the PTO driven implements at much reduced engine speed (approx. 1600 rpm), saving approx. 20% of fuel and reducing engine noise.
- The Proxima Power series features electro-hydraulic PTO controls and offers three different PTO start up modes to match best the implement demands, so the engagement is quick, but always smooth and gradual.
- The loader joystick position is adjustable to suit operator’s needs. On model 120SLi, joystick can be quickly tilted forward to allow unrestricted access to the seat from the right side.
- The all-new open-center hydraulic system is simple in design, operation and servicing, yet powerful in features.
- The Zetor three-point hitch offers some of the highest standard capacities of any tractor of comparable horsepower, as much as twice as high as some competitors.
- The hydraulic pump delivers 14 or 17 gallons per minute just for the three-point hitch and the loader.
- Three remote valves are standard on all cab models except Proxima 70.
- The three-point hitch comes either with extendeable lower links, or with advanced lower links with hooks, which allow coupling and decoupling implements wihtout leaving the seat.