ZIBO - Pneumatic Sowing Machine with Air Support
From Saw- Straw- Dosing
The new ZIBO pneumatic sowing machines were developed for farmers who want to sow their seeds easily and practically from 3 to 12 m. The versatility, simple controls and independence (own GPS) make this pneumatic sowing machine an attractive solution for a lot of sowing techniques. The unit is fitted as standard with a versatile control box on which the desired settings can be simply carried out. With its own GPS the unit is completely independent as regards travel speed and it allows the continuous adjustment of applications rates. The ZIBO pneumatic is a lightweight modular sowing machine for rotary harrows, cultivators, rotary tillers, disc harrows, pasture harrows, crosskill rollers, greenland machinery, etc.
The reliable ZIBO pneumatic sowing machine is fitted as standard with:
- Versatile computer control box with own GPS (independent of travel speed) with long cables (6 metres)
- Double fan (option for 2 fans (Quattro))
- Large peep glass in the compartment
- Large cover fitted with gas springs for simple filling
- 12 discharge chutes (all discharge chutes can be doubled using a Y component)
- Special deflectors for an accurate distribution (universal fitting)
- A collection tray is supplied as standard for the calibration test
- The dosing unit is made from high-quality materials.
PZ5001 50 L. with drive module, double fan and 12 discharge chutes.
PZ8001 80 L. with drive module, double fan and 12 discharge chutes.
PZ15001 150 L. with drive module, double fan and 12 discharge chutes.
PZ40001 400 L. with drive module, double fan and 12 discharge chutes.
PZ80001 800 L. with drive module, double fan and 12 discharge chutes.
- Additional fan (Quattro)
- Hydraulic fan
- Lift sensor (minimum movement 50 mm.)
Functions of computer control box:
- Automatic function for the calibration test (weighing only)
- Display in kg/ha
- Headland control (with lift sensor)
- Various languages available (inc. NL, DU, UK)