From Mowers Shredders
ZILLA lawn mower is designed to mow grass on lawns, sports fields, golf courses, parks and gardens. ZILLA is designed to work with micro tractors that have a three-point linkage system Category I and PTO.
The main structural component of the lawnmower is a steel body which is also the cover of the cutting knives. The two blades are attached to the ends of the rotor through angular gear.
The lawn mower is based on four running wheels in their swivel casings.
The body of the mower can be mounted on the drive chassis to get a side or rear discharge of the mowing grass.
You might also be interested in our different mowers from our production.
- Mounting method: Three-point linkage from the back. Category 1
- Drive: From the tractor PTO by articulated telescopic shaft and angular gear
- PTO rotation: 540 turns / min (left/right)
- Slope mowing area: 12º
- Working unit: The rotor with replaceable blades
- Number of replaceable blades: 2
- Wheels: In the swivel casing
- Cutting height regulation: Spacers (washers) on the axis of support wheels
- Ejection mowing grass choice: Manually by changing the appropriate position and mounting the body mower chassis and change of a cover type
- Ejection mown grass shield: Type: Right / Left / Rear
- Cooperating tractor: Min 10 kW / 13.6 KM
- Cutting width: 1 016 mm
- Cutting height: 25 – 100 mm
- Mowing height regulation: Manual by supporting wheel and the tractor’s hydraulic lift
- Working speed: 7 km/h
- Working width: 1 330 mm
- Length: 1 200 mm
- Height: 850 mm
- Weight: 85 kg