Zuidberg - Frontlift System
Lift cylinders. Equipped with ball and socket bearings to eliminate play and guarantee a long bearing life. Practically all cylinders have a hardened, chrome-plated piston rod.Finishing. All parts of the front linkage are deburred, polished. degreased and phosphated.
- Ball hook ends. High-quality hook ends enable easy mounting of implements through a ball coupling.
- Lift frame. Strength and design characterize the cast iron base frame. The frame is manufactured from nodular cast iron, guaranteeing optimum rigidity.
- Multi-Valve. Easy conversion from single-acting to double-acting or transport position.
- Side plates. Rigid side plates for an accurate force distribution, shaped to the contours of the tractor.
- Lift arms. The lift arms are manufactured from high-quality steel. The arm positions are fixed, floating, folding or removable and are locked into place with a hardened steel locking pin.
- Lift efficiency. The slanted cylinders create a uniform lifting force over the entire lifting range.
- Lacquer quality. The front linkage is spray-coated in an environmentally-friendly, two-component lacquer - approved by various tractor manufacturers - for a durable coating. This greatly reduces the risk of rust.
- Top link. All frontlifts are equipped with a top link, including an integrated storage system, as standard.
- Various lifting capabilities. From 6 kN to 60 kN. The lifting capability can be adapted to the various activities.