Animal Health Planning System
SAHPS is a user friendly, web based, health planning system which allows farmers and their veterinary surgeons to manage flock/herd health and production in real time. A health plan should be a living document which is dynamic and changing as production and disease data becomes available. It should be reviewed when key information becomes available and updated accordingly. The Animal Health Planning System facilitates this process
Key Functions of The Animal Health Planning System
- Allows you to create a tailored and concise, yet comprehensive health plan.
- View and compare production and disease data year on year.
- Compare performance with similar enterprises locally and nationally.
- View a farm calendar of forthcoming events for your enterprise(s).
- Please see the list of full features of The Animal Health Planning System on our features page.