An epoxy patching compound for the general patching of holes and worn areas in concrete. Which also can be used for patching and topping and with silica sand for deep grouding, patching structurally sound concrete floors in dairies, meat packing plants, paper processing plant and industrial areas where extreme corrosion and wear resistance are required.
- Good impact resistance
- Excellent compressive strength.
- Excellent abrasive resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Good adhesion.
- Package & storage: two parts; shelf life is 5-10years
- Solids: 100%
- Impact Strength: 144in/ibs
- Compressive Strength: 1012-1266 kg/cm²
- Flexural Strength: 936 kg/cm²
- Flexural Modulus(kg/cm² x105): 0.3kg/cm²
- Hardness shore D (ASTM D-2240): 84
- Tensile strength (ASTM D-638): 513 kg/cm²
- Elongation: 7