- How do we address commodity-cost pressures and risks?
- How do we adjust to serve consumers’ rapidly changing tastes and adapt to shortening product life cycles?
- What are the best ways to meet the demands of increasingly far-flung customers?
- How can we plot a course through a consolidating retail landscape?
- What strategies can we use to achieve growth in both developing and developed markets?
BCG’s Consumer Products sector focuses on four commercial categories:
- Food, Beverage, and Household
- Fashion, Luxury, and Beauty
- Wine, Beer, and Spirits
Each of these areas is headed by a topic leader, who oversees a global network of affiliated professionals with experience in every functional area—from mergers and acquisitions to procurement, from branding to consumer insight. This network allows us to draw on specific expertise at the global, regional, and local levels.
We partner with consumer products companies to address their most important strategic, operational, and organizational issues. Our focus on delivering lasting competitive advantage has helped our clients succeed in an increasingly challenging marketplace. BCG’s experience on thousands of projects has earned us an unparalleled reputation for insight and impact in the industry.