Debt Capital Markets
Macquarie Capital's Debt Capital Markets (DCM) team is Macquarie's specialist debt advisory team that combines debt advisory services with debt capital markets and loan underwriting capabilities to provide you with a full-service solution.
Since August 2007 and the onset of the credit crisis, the team has advised on more than $US324 billion of debt for clients globally. With established relationships with lenders and debt investors at all levels, as well as access to the broader Macquarie network, the DCM team is well positioned to provide a superior outcome for each transaction.
Macquarie Capital has a consistent record of delivering outstanding debt results across industries and transaction types, and has achieved successful outcomes in all financial and debt market conditions across the globe. The DCM team has dedicated debt professionals throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and the UK.
The DCM team also works as a potential lender with Macquarie Bank, supporting the financing requirements of Macquarie Group clients.
Macquarie has capability across a range of products and markets including*:
- Debt capital markets
- Corporate finance
- Acquisition finance
- Leveraged finance
- Project finance
- Asset finance
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- Refinancing and restructuring
- Structured finance
- Risk management and derivatives
- Bridge facilities
- Subordinated facilities
- Ratings advisory
Macquarie's US DCM business offers a full range of debt origination and distribution services with expertise across all bond and loan markets, and has established over 300 direct relationships with financial institutions from debt raising activities. The team has experience in both investment grade and high yield bond markets including 144A, USPP and public bond offerings, as well as in both investment grade and leveraged loan markets. In each of these markets, Macquarie offers a full range of debt origination and distribution services, with the ability to:
- Structure & arrange – Macquarie’s DCM team structures and arranges financing on our clients' behalf, and can also provide interest rate derivates and foreign exchange products
- Underwrite and distribute – Macquarie’s Credit Sales and Trading (CST) team distributes new issues to institutional clients and provides liquidity to investors
- Hold – Macquarie is an active lender and buyer of loans in the secondary market and can provide principal holds for Macquarie arranged or issued deals
* Macquarie Capital may not be licensed to provide these services in all jurisdictions.