Our team of Ecoservices project managers bring their experience, technical ability, passion and creativity to projects. Our aim being to always provide practical, realistic solutions for our clients an eye on long-term gains for ecosystems and the local communities they serve.
- Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA)
- Assessment of European Sites to Inform Appropriate Assessment (AA)
- Ecological Advice for Development Proposals and Master Planning
- Phase 1 Habitat Survey
- Protected Species Surveys & Advice (with expertise in Bats, Great Crested Newts, Dormice, Reptiles, Badgers, White-clawed Crayfish, Otters and Water Vole)
- Mitigation and Enhancement Strategies
- Statutory Consultee Liaison
- Protected Species Translocation
- Mitigation Licence Application for Protected Species
- Ecological Management Plans
- Construction Watching Brief for Protected Species
- BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) Assessment
- Invasive Species Surveys & Advice
- Habitat Survey, Restoration and Creation
- Pre-acquisition Surveys and Risk Assessment
- Specialist Plant and Animal Surveys (including National Vegetation Classification, Breeding and Wintering Birds, Invertebrates, River Corridor Survey)
- Environment Training
The integration of our ecology team’s specialist skills, within the broad environmental expertise of the company, means that we are able to save you time and money by providing advice early on in the project process, as well as identifying those opportunities to add value to a site and raise a project profile.
Our project managers hold the relevant licenses to work with protected species and are members of the Institute for Ecology and Environmental Management (IEEM).