OTS Understands the importance of providing high-quality support throughout the life of its customers systems' and as a part of this process, the company has established a dedicated repair facility. Experienced test engineers, with in-depth product knowledge, are able to identify and rectify faults in the shortest possible time.
Repairs and service on older systems, irrespective of their original manufacturer.
we specialise in repairing (or re-designing) old and often obsolete printed circuit boards and systems.
Service Engineers from OTS travel world wide to perform a range of services onboard ships
Existing units are reconditioned for a fraction of new unit prices.
Fixed prices are always given in advance for Customer approval High quality/customer satisfaction guarantee.
24 -hour breakdown and repair consulting service.
Maintenance of old systems
Possible due to our big holding of spare parts.
Example on equipment we repair:
- Bridge master Monitors
- Electronic print card for engine alarm and automation system
- PLC (process logic computer) from Melsec/Mitsubishi/Omron and others.
- Power supply-power converters
- Calibration of all types of safety relief valves (PSV,PCV)
- Pressure/Temperature switch/sensors.
- All devices for generator/diesel automatic overhauling adjustment of voltage regulator(AVR)
- Electronic print card for all type of cranes