Legal requirements and standards to be taken into account make up just some of the extensive requirements for the construction of local distribution networks, low- and medium-voltage overhead lines or street lighting systems. This varied range of construction activities places high demands on the personnel used, the necessary technology as well as specialist and methodological competence. We have all the expertise and technical components that are associated with such different construction projects.
- Cable measurement vehicles with operators according to BG 5191, DIN 0298 and 0276 to ensure cable diagnosis, partial discharge measurements, cable fault location and also cable sheath testing
- Own lifting equipment, which allows working up to 1 kV
- Standard safety testing of pylons
- Checking of transformer stations, station cleaning under voltages up to 30 kV
- Independent switching actions in low- and medium-voltage grids
- Checking of portable electrical equipment to BGV-A3
We employ professionally trained and experienced personnel who can carry out all the necessary tests and checks on low- and medium-voltage cable systems, as well as overhead line systems. These works are supported by a corresponding fleet of special cable test vehicles and associated diagnostics equipment. Through the provision of appropriate resources, we can react almost immediately to faults.