Through our extensive knowledge of poorly flowing bulk solids we are sensitised to the typical problems (bridge formation, segregation, blockage of conveying bodies...) and know how to prevent them. Out of the combination of current laboratory values and the experiment results in the technical centre we develop an economic design which incorporates our long-term experience.
- Real measurement acceptance
- Layout, static calculations, design, dimensioning and parameter definition of material flow systems and plant
- Design, planning and cost estimations
- Ensures faultless overall function
- Production of tendering documents on the basis of customer requirements which contain specifications, functional specifications, contract conditions, questionnaires, plant design and flow diagrams
- Specification of accessories and the installation
- Technical evaluation of suggested equipment