Ferrell-Ross Roll Manufacturing, Inc. offers Custom Fabrication, Welding and Machining Services as well as our Roll Grinding and Corrugating Services. Our 50,000 square-foot manufacturing facility and equipment are well suited to today’s demand for the production of high quality and a quick turnaround. We work with most types of metals including aluminum, mild and high strength alloy steels and stainless steels from 24-gauge sheet to 6-inch plate and bar sizes to 12 inches in diameter. Our in-house 10-ton capacity bridge cranes have 30 feet under the hook for material handling.
- Small and large conventional lathes turn up to 28 inches in diameter with 120 inches between centers
- Vertical turning and boring mill turns up to 40 inches in diameter.
- CNC Lathe, 38 inch diameter x 120 inch centers
- CNC Lathe, up to 18 inch diameter x 102 inch centers with live tooling
- CNC Vertical Machining Centers, Cat. 50 tooling, through spindle cooling, auto tool changers with up to 36 x 64 tables
- Conventional horizontal boring mills with up to inch spindles.
- Large and small radial arm drills.
- Internal and external key-way cutting machines
- Iron workers.
- Plate Roll, 3/8 x 102”
- Plate Roll, 10 gauge x 120”
- Angle Roll, 2x2x1/4
- Hydraulic Pipe and Tube Bender to 4” Schedule 80 W
- Hydraulic Rebar and Round Bar bending machine
- Plate shear with CNC back gauge, 10’ x 1/4 “
- 6’ X 12’ 100-Amp CNC Plasma Table
- 8' X 22' 300-Amp High-Definition CNC Plasma & Oxy-Acetylene cutting table
- 180-Ton X 14' CNC Press Brake
- 400-Ton horizontal roll press
- 100-Ton hydraulic bearing pullers
- 17’x17’x66’ Paint Booth
- 24’x36’ Media Blast Booth
- (6) large and small roll corrugating machines
- (4) large and small roll grinding machines
- Welding processes include MIG, TIG, Stick and Flux Core Wire Welding
- Overhead handling capability throughout the shop
- Large and small fork lifts up to 9,000 pound lifting capacity
We employ complete staff of skilled, experienced Fabricators, Welders and Machinists to professionally complete your job on time and to your specifications.
Ferrell-Ross Roll Manufacturing can work from your drawings and sketches or reverse engineer from your sample. Our Engineering Department utilizes AutoCAD 2012 software to assist in designing anything from simple parts to modeling complex assemblies.
Ferrell-Ross Roll Manufacturing is also available to custom engineer a solution for your most demanding process challenges. Typical fabrication and machining include all types of Non-Code Vessels, Tanks, Bins, Structural Steel Stands, Mixers, Blenders, Conveyors, Grain Cleaners, heavy-duty cold and hot Bucket Elevator Legs and Cyclones as well as commercial cutting, shearing, forming, machining and assembly work.