Federal Architecture Services
Our architects, engineers, designers and planners are inspired by our clients and their work. We are honored to design facilities where scientists may someday discover a cure for cancer, where caregivers provide a healing environment for injured U.S. soldiers returning from deployment, and where the fundamental acts of the United States Judicial System are demonstrated in real life each day.
Our professionals have extensive experience serving federal clients both as consultants and as former employees of federal agencies. Our project approach combines firsthand technical knowledge with an understanding of federal agencies' goals and objectives. We work as an extension of their staffs, operating as one team through open communication, trust and respect.
Our federal architecture practice spans across multiple federal agencies and multiple building types. We have cleared personnel in all key disciplines and two secure classified facilities.
Federal Agencies we have served or are currently serving:
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Food and Drug Administration
- General Services Administration
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Institutes of Health
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Park Service
- National Security Agency
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Department of Agriculture