Remove the fan and water leaves from the stems of your harvest. Make sure your flower is dry enough so that the stem snaps when you apply pressure.
Our Recommended Process
- Brush the sugar leaves against the grain to make sure they are crumbly instead of floppy.
- Check your moisture meter to make sure your harvest is ready to be trimmed. Your meter should read between 6-8% when the prongs of the moisture meter are inserted all the way into the central core of the flower.
- When your harvest is in the range of 6-8% on the moisture meter, make note of its appearance so you can finely tune the sweet spot for each particular strain.
- Once your flower meets the GreenBroz standard of dryness and is ready to be trimmed, destem your flowers making sure you are cutting the stem relatively close to the base of the flower.
- You are now ready to use your GreenBroz Dry Trimming machine. Be sure to contact GreenBroz at 844.DRY.TRIM or Info@GreenBroz.com with any questions or if you would like to schedule your demo!