Enventure supports the development and manufacture of complete hardware solutions. These can range from simple to complex designs based on MCU, Systems-on-Chip (SoC), FPGA/Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and with mixed signal capabilities. Enventure's System development expertise helps customers build efficient platforms by considered Architectural study of Hardware, Software and Various elements of Product Design.
- Product Requirements Documentation
- System Analysis: Hardware, Software, Industrial design, Mechanical etc
- Circuit diagram design, PCB layout design
- MCU, FPGA, DSP programming and firmware development
- IP design, IP cores Integration
- Reference Board Production, Verification and Testing
- Technical Documentation Support
- Technical Support
- End to End hardware development solution that includes MCU, Systems-on-Chip (SoC), FPGA/DSP and with mixed signal capabilities
- Reduced Product Development Cycle Time from Product Requirements definition to Reference Board Production
- Flexible engagement models - Complete product development services or individual service to supplement internal capabilities
- Hardware Development Solutions
In terms of hardware development solutions, Enventure specialists are innovators, with extensive knowledge of MCU (Microcontroller), Systems-on-Chip (SoC), FPGA/DSP and mixed signal design.
Enventure can offer comprehensive solutions that include product requirements analysis, specification documentation, system analysis (hardware, software, industrial design, mechanical), circuit design, PCB layout design, MCU programming, FPGA design and implementation, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) firmware development, IP development, integration of IP cores, as well as reference board production, verification and testing.
Our specialists are adept at working with clients' in-house hardware development managers and teams, to produce versatile products and solutions, tailored to cater to a dynamic market, driven by technology.