Heat Treatment Services
Team’s Wisconsin facilities include furnace heat treatment with temperatures up to 1500F degrees. Our furnace is equipped with the latest computer controls and encrypted furnace charts to ensure that the heat treatment cycle meets the customer requirements. Furnace controls have been integrated into Team’s material control system to further prevent heat treatment errors.
Local heat treatment equipment (resistance or induction) is available at all Team facilities and can be performed to all applicable ASME codes and to AWS D10.10, where applicable.
• Dimensions: 8’ x 11’ x 47’
• Temperatures: Up to 1500F degrees
• State of the art computer controlled (accurate to +/- 10F)
• Programmable ramp-up rates/soak time/ramp-down rates
• Up to Six (6) contact thermocouples, plus four (4) air
• NIST Calibrations
• Charts and calibration records available for each furnace run