Innovative Design Services
Flow-through larvae rearing systems for high density production of larvae of all species. Downwell and upwell setting and juvenile growth systems for clams, oysters, mussels and scallops. Setting systems for eyed larvae settlement on various substrate types including microchips, whole shells and pvc pipes. Bottle system to grow oyster seed from post-set to 3 mm using flow-through technology and heat recovery.
- Land-based semi-recirculating upwell systems for the production of clam seed
- Floating shellfish seed nurseries including low-cost rafts and trays and powered 'flupsys'
- Commercial triploid production of shellfish
- Continuous flow algae bag culture systems
- Geoduck clam setting and nursery systems
- Energy recovery systems for seawater