Irrigation Water Treatment Service
Deerpoint Group has a proven method for determining the grower’s irrigation water treatment needs. Our process is simple, and it is tried and true. When a grower with an irrigation water problem (drip plugging due to poor water quality, food safety concerns such as E. coli, or algae for example).
- We immediately set up a No-Charge site evaluation and send a Deerpoint representative to determine the exact problem.
- Our technical representative evaluates the site and collects a water sample for analysis in our laboratory, so we can diagnose the problem(s).
- We prepare a written report with recommendations and a no-obligation proposal for the grower.
- We review the solution and our approach (our “Program”) with the grower and obtain the grower’s approval.
- The Program is then installed by the Deerpoint service representative. It includes equipment packages geared to feed our Programs.
- The Program is maintained (analytical monitoring, chemicals, chemical feed rates, equipment maintenance and reports) at frequent intervals (even on a daily basis, if required) to guarantee the performance and cost.
- The entire Program is conducted by Deerpoint allowing the grower to do what the grower does best – grow their crop.
- E. coli (food safety concerns).
- Bacterial slimes (including iron bacteria).
- Hard water, liming, and scaling (result of water that contains a combination of high levels of calcium, magnesium, carbonates, bicarbonates, iron, manganese, silica, alkalinity or high pH).
- Irrigation systems that are plugged due to the interaction of poor quality water and fertilizers.
... whether it's well water or water from surface canals or reservoirs.