Machinery Installation, Relocation, Repair and Maintenance Services
- Unlimited capability with documented history of single lifts in excess of 500 ton.
- All rigging performed by highly trained personnel with state of the art equipment and technique.
- Equipment available with hydraulic capability for ease of rigging.
- Over weight and/or over dimensional rigging and hauling.
- Specialized trucks and trailers to accommodate the transport of all over dimensional and over weight machinery.
LVI has staff available to respond to your production needs.
- 24 Hour emergency service
- Scheduled plant maintenance during shutdowns
- Around the clock maintenance (12 hour shifts)
- Supplemental maintenance to cover vacations, sick days, and peak production periods
- Trained personnel in confined space entry, respiratory protection, high work, hot work and lock out procedures
Pre-employment physicals, DOT physicals, random drug screening, and pulmonary function tests are routine. Safety manual including drug and alcohol policy is available on request.
LVI operates a full service job shop. Including full fabrication and machine shop with experienced mechanics to suit your needs in the repairing and/or rebuilding of all types of machinery.
- Specialty machinery repair...turning, boring, drilling, milling, grinding and welding
- Fabrications from sheet metal to structural steel
- Welding: steel, stainless steel and aluminum and specialty metals
- Shearing, bending and rolling
- Field machining capabilities
Over the past ten years we have seen a trend in America toward less reliance on manufacturing and more on service. Increasingly, process and manufacturing plants are being closed and sold. Where once we received calls to repair, maintain and upgrade facilities, LVI has been tasked to dismantle and prepare some of those same plants for relocation, often to overseas destinations.